Wednesday, January 9, 2013

From Miss to Mrs: Just the Two of Us

After taking photos on the walk towards the house, we had finally reached the porch, which meant more photos!
00158
We started with photos among the columns since nothings more plantation-y than columns!
00152
I wasn't a huge fan of this photo initially, but the more I look at it the more I love it. Maybe this should instead be a photo that I blow up and get framed?
00149
We also fit in a few bridal portraits of just me at this location too. I'm pretty sure the boy was happy not to be in a few photos, and probably used this time to attempt to cool down.
00159
00165
Unfortunately for him, he didn't have too long out of the spotlight since he was needed for this series against the side of plantation home.
00167
00169
I never would have picked this location for photos on my own, but I love the way the yellow and the green really just pops here.
00175
The boy did have another chance to cool down here, as he took off his jackets for these photos on our walk out to the trees. (I absolutely love the way he looks here, I just wish I looked a little less awkward.)
00180
00181
Finally (at least I'm sure that was how the boy saw it), we finished up our couple photo shoot among the oaks on the front lawn. And as we were finishing up, my bridesmaids were walking over to join us for their time in the spotlight.
DSC_8098
Personal Photo
How many different locations did you use for your couple portraits? And are you like the boy and over photo shoots before they even start, or instead like me, and something you wish you could do more often?

Unless otherwise indicated all photos in this post courtesy of Sabree Hill Photography.

Miss a Recap Post?
From Miss to Mrs: The Calm Before the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: There's a Hurricane Coming?
From Miss to Mrs: Here Comes Isaac
From Miss to Mrs: Weathering the Cane
From Miss to Mrs: After the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: Trials and Tribulations
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Errands
From Miss to Mrs: A Night on the Town
From Miss to Mrs: The Hangover
From Miss to Mrs: Rehearsing in the Heat
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Supper
From Miss to Mrs: Gifting the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Night
From Miss to Mrs: Oh What a Beautiful Morning
From Miss to Mrs: Getting Prettified
From Miss to Mrs: Prepping the Plantation
From Miss to Mrs: Turtle Time
From Miss to Mrs: The Photographer Has Arrived
From Miss to Mrs: Becoming the Bride
From Miss to Mrs: Dress Details
From Miss to Mrs: Ou Est le Groom?
From Miss to Mrs: A Bridge-y First Look
From Miss to Mrs: Couple Time

1 comment:

  1. Our wedding day was SO HOT I just wanted photos to be OVER when we were doing them. Haha. We did couples portraits during our first look, down by the water after the bridal party shots and then we also snuck away at sunset for a few photos!

    ReplyDelete