Thursday, October 11, 2012

From Miss to Mrs: The Hangover

Even though I spent the later half of my bachelorette drinking cup after cup of water I was miserable the following morning. I would have loved to have spent the entire day in bed, but unfortunately I had things to do.

After forcing down a crescent roll (I was ready to do without, but the boy insisted it would make me feel better, still not too sure about that), I was off to get my nails done. I had originally planned a 11am appointment for me and my four bridesmaids. Except I wasn't the only one not feeling bright and sunny at this point, because only two of my bridesmaid made it. It did work out though because our niece (aka the flower girl) and my grandmother decided to come instead.

I don't have a single picture from the salon because I forgot my camera. I did at one point think about taking photos on my phone, but I just didn't have the energy for it. Although it's too bad, because the photos of our niece getting her pedicure would have been adorable.

I rarely get my nails done, so I decided to just get a french manicure on my hands. Boring for some, but dressy for me. And I went with a dark-ish purple on my toes.

After the nail appointment I may have gone back to the house to work on a few more programs, or I may have taken a nap on the couch. But all too soon it was time to leave the house to head to the venue for the rehearsal.

How do you normally react after a night out drinking? And did you miss out taking photos at any recap events Before the wedding I told myself I wasn't going to miss anything, but clearly that didn't happen. And even though I realize it isn't the biggest deal, I'm still a little disappointed in myself.

Miss a Recap Post?
From Miss to Mrs: The Calm Before the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: There's a Hurricane Coming?
From Miss to Mrs: Here Comes Isaac
From Miss to Mrs: Weathering the Cane
From Miss to Mrs: After the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: Trials and Tribulations
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Errands
From Miss to Mrs: A Night on the Town

2 comments:

  1. I was SO HUNGOVER the day after my party bachelorette that it was a complete write off. I can't believe I used to have days like that all the time in college. Me and my girlfriend who was in from out of town literally spent the entire day laying around. We did it at the park so we were at least outside though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT handle my alcohol so I feel like death the next day... which i why I rarely drink!! I honestly wake up feeling like I might die or never feel good again. Ha.

    ReplyDelete