Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mailbox Monday (18)

For the first time in 2013, I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday! Mailbox Monday is a tours that travels every month, and for January, our host is Lori's Reading Corner.
Mailbox Monday
For Review From TLC Book Tours
Fallen by Laury Falter
Only one this week, but it's one that I've already read and enjoyed. This one is a YA angel book that takes place in Louisiana, which is my favorite part of it since it's the state I currently call home. I'm really happy to have received this one, and I'm can't wait to share my review with everyone in February.

What did you find in your mailbox this week? And what's the last book you read that takes place where you call home?

6 comments:

  1. The last book I read -- last month -- that takes place in NYC is "Rules of Civility," which I liked a lot. My mailbox was very kind and I got an advanced reader copy of "Z" a novel about Zelda Fitzgerald. I am very excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy books set in the place where I live! I hope that's a good one!

    I picked up 4 books from the library on Friday: 2 John Green books, The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe, and Stay by Allie Larkin. I also have 2 TLC books to read, am currently reading Little Women, and need to read Those Who Save Us for a book club! So much reading to do, so little time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I have had my eye on a few angel/demon books recently and am undertaking the Cassandra Clare's soon so this is maybe on for my TBR! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when we can relate to something in a book: place, country, people, gift... I never hear of this book, but the cover is beautiful, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with this one. I'm glad you liked it. I passed through Louisiana years ago and enjoyed it. I had a roommate from there and she was insistent that it wasn't called "Loo ee zee anna" it was "Loo see anna"!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  6. One is good...right?

    I had none, but am ok with that. Catch-up time.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete