Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project 365 - Days 11 through 18

My goal is to take a photo every day throughout 2013. Once a week or so I'll be posting the most recent photos giving you a brief snapshot of my life.
Hibachi Grill
January 11, 2013 - 11/365: Hibachi for Dinner
My View into the Backyard
January 12, 2013 - 12/365: View from My Computer into the backyard
About to in Ticket to Ride for the 1st Time
January 13, 2013 - 13/365: About the beat the boy for the first time playing Ticket to Ride
So Tired of all this rain
January 14, 2013 - 14/365: More rain on the drive home
Snacking on Sweet Southern Heat BBQ Chils
January 15, 2013 - 15/365: Having a snack of Sweet Southern Heat BBQ chips
Finally Trying a Vanilla Spice Latte
January 16, 2013 - 16/365: Finally Trying Starbucks' Vanilla Spice Latte (with a spinach and feta wrap)
Juice & Reading Before Bed
January 17, 2013 - 17/165: Reading and grapefruit juice before bed
Rising Amite River
January 18, 2013 - 18/365: Amite River after days of rain

What has the weather been like for you the past week? Have you also been dealing with day after day of rain?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

8 comments:

  1. We had sleet one day and some super cold yesterday, but today is fifty and what a treat. Love your photos of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrificc idea! Thanks for letting us in on your photo a day journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos! I am so bad at remembering to snap away for photo challenges, I always start and then forget, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the game "Ticket to Ride"! What did you think of the Vanilla Spice Latte? It was good, but not good enough for me to order it again...

    It has been bitterly cold here lately. The wind is so bad, it takes your breath away. Our high tomorrow is seriously -2F. SO COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun week! I tried the VSL, but not sure I loved it. I may need to try it again. I do love those chips though! Good for you working to capture your days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're ambitious doing a photo a day. I go in spurts, but what a great way to chronicle a year! I've never heard of that game. I'll have to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ticket to ride! That hibachi looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete