Friday, January 11, 2013

Project 365 - Days 1 through 10

Like several other bloggers, I've decided to tackle a Project 365 in 2013. This means my goal is to take a photo everyday throughout the year. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but this is the first year I've remember on January 1st. (And it's on my 101 in 1001 list, so hopefully this is the year I'm able to pull it off.) Introducing.... my photos from the first few days of 2013!
Grapefruit Juice
January 1, 2013 - 1/365: Glass of Grapefruit Juice to Ring in the New Year
Coffee Mug
January 2, 2013 - 2/365: Back at Work Drinking Coffee
Wearing My Xmas Dress
January 3, 2013 - 3/365:Wearing one of my new Xmas presents to work
Soup & Salad
January 4, 2013 - 4/365: Whole Foods for Lunch
Coffee Cup
January 5, 2013 - 5/365: Weekend Cup of Coffee
Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast
January 6, 2013 - 6/365: Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast
And yes, I realize a lot of these photos are of food. But I guess that's just what's important to me!
King Cakes at Whole Foods
January 7, 2013 - 7/365: King Cakes at Whole Foods
The sad part is even though this is clearer than most of the previous photos, this one is off my phone. Looks like it's time for a camera upgrade!
Lunch of Champions
January 8, 2013 - 8/365: Chips and Cookies for Lunch
Reading over Lunch
January 9, 2013 - 9/365: Reading over Lunch
New Michael Kors Purse
January 10, 2013 - 10/365: My Christmas present from the boy

Are you participating in a project 365 this year (or have you ever)? And since I'm hoping to upgrade to a DSLR, if you have any advice for what I should be looking for I'd love to hear it!

5 comments:

  1. I have done to project 365s - 200 and 2012 - this year I am doing a less formal Project 52 - one or a few photos that summarize the week - instead of a hardcore 1 a day. I actually host a link up on Mondays and you can for link up too!

    Love the glass with your grape juice! Does it have the Hebrew for I am to my beloved and my beloved is to me?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a project 365 way back in 2008 before a lot of people did it. It was a fun learning experience. It made me very comfortable with my SLR. :)

    If you need DSLR advice, feel free to ask! I also do a series at the New Orleans Moms Blog called Captured Moments and two of my most recent posts in that series are on this very subject. www.neworleansmomsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I post a photo each day in an album on Facebook, but not all photos are taken by me. (Sometimes, I borrow a photo of something I'm reading or eating from the Internet. I always give credit!) I've been doing this since November 30, 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this idea but immediately forgot about it after I saw it a week or so ago. LOL
    Food is a pretty important and interesting item each day.
    Good luck with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. King cake! We got one last year and my mom got the baby in the first piece!

    I'm looking for a dslr too so if you get any good advice share it!

    ReplyDelete