Saturday, December 8, 2012

From Miss to Mrs: The Photographer Has Arrived

When we last were here, we checked in with the boys and saw the preparations around the plantation, but we're finally getting back to me and my girls in the bridal suite. Our photographer arrived as we were still getting ready, which allowed her to capture some of the craziness that was going on. Although when I say arrived, I mean she started taking photos, since she had been onsite for a few hours at this point.
00051
After hearing how our rabbi missed our rehearsal since the normal one hour drive from New Orleans instead took closer to four hours, she didn't want to leave anything to chance. But as it worked out, there wasn't really any driving issues for her and she made it a few hours before our designated started time. She did say hello when she arrived, but spent the time catching up on work, since due to Isaac she hadn't had power the entire week before. Although she did finally least get power back the morning of our wedding, which I'm sure made getting ready much easier for her.
00052
As we all finished getting ready, she gave some of my paper products their own little photo shoot
00030 - Copy
I was so proud of the STDs and invitations that I created that I knew I had to have photos taken of them. Obviously I have my own photos of them, and have several copies still. But there's just something about seeing my projects in such pretty photographs that gets me all giddy.
00031 - Copy
I would have loved to have photos of the programs as well, but I didn't have an extra one with me. I realize this is ridiculous since I spent part of the morning making them, and they had just been in our suite.
00027
Unfortunately, our coordinator came by to get the programs so they'd be ready and waiting for guests to arrive, and I didn't think to hold onto a single one. Thankfully we do have a few photos of them in action, but I still wish I had remember to grab one for its close-up as well. (Which does mean you'll have to wait to finally get a glimpse of these long discussed programs.)
00028 - Copy
After the paper product had their turn in the spotlight, it was time to move back to people!
00045
In our matching robes we piled onto the couch, before heading outside for pictures on the front porch.
00047
After getting a few minutes of sun, we escaped back into the air conditioning so we could get started with The Dress.
00050
Whas there anything at your wedding you were hoping to get a photo of, yet you forgot to have it happen?

All photos in this post courtesy of Sabree Hill Photography
with editing by me to protect privacy.

Miss a Recap Post?
From Miss to Mrs: The Calm Before the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: There's a Hurricane Coming?
From Miss to Mrs: Here Comes Isaac
From Miss to Mrs: Weathering the Cane
From Miss to Mrs: After the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: Trials and Tribulations
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Errands
From Miss to Mrs: A Night on the Town
From Miss to Mrs: The Hangover
From Miss to Mrs: Rehearsing in the Heat
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Supper
From Miss to Mrs: Gifting the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Night
From Miss to Mrs: Oh What a Beautiful Morning
From Miss to Mrs: Getting Prettified
From Miss to Mrs: Prepping the Plantation
From Miss to Mrs: Turtle Time

2 comments:

  1. Yes :( As a matter of fact, we didn't get pretty photos with the ladies. We were running late and there were kids and people everywhere in the bridal suite. Everyone got very stressed (including me) and we just didn't get many photos with the girls. Thankfully, the rest of the day was wonderful.

    Your photos are very pretty. You look very beautiful with your veil :) Can,t wait to read the rest!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete