1. Celebrating Interfaith Marriages by Rabbi Devon A. Lerner
2. The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
8. Courting Her Highness by Jean Plaidy
9. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
10. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
What books would make up your top 10 reads of 2012? And have you read any of the books on my list?
Today I'm linking up with Blonde Undercover Blonde for Book Club Friday!