Thursday, October 18, 2012

Festival Fun

This past weekend while my dad was in town, I met up with in Lafayette for the Festival Acadien.
Sign at Acadian Festival
There was a craft fair, cooking demonstrations, and dance performances.
Music at Acadian Festival
Of course there was a lot of musical performances.
Shrimp Etouffee
And most important, at least to me was a wide selection of food. (Above is shrimp etouffee in a puff pastry.)
With my Dad
But the best part of the day was that me and my dad got to spend a great day together.

When was the last time you went to a festival? Or are there any festivals you'd love to go to? (Someday I would really love to make it to Strawberry Festival down in Ponchatoula.)

1 comment:

  1. Shrimp etouffee in a PUFF PASTRY!!? What the -
    Oh my goodness that sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete