Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to Ass Kicking

Kick Ass 2
I'm a little conflicting writing this review, although looking back my thoughts are awfully similar to what they were with the first.

To start, I LOVED Chloe Grace Moretz in this. I thought she was fantastic, and loved her whole story line. (Hence the reason I'm using her character's poster as the movie image.) I really do think she's amazing, and can't wait to see what's to come from her. (They actually showed a preview of her in Carrie, which just in the preview, I'm impressed with her.)

But again, what I dislike about these movies is how hard to watch they are. People get hurt, and people die, and it feels real. It doesn't feel like you're watching a superhero movie, where it doesn't really matter. But instead, more like something that could be happening in real life, where dying is exactly that.

There is an extra scene after the credits, and given that and the movie's ending, there will be a third. Although, hopefully by the time that movie ends the characters will have realized the smart thing to do is hang up their suits.

2 comments:

  1. Tai's interested in this one so we'll see it this coming weekend. I liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the first one last night & totally cannot wait to see the second! :)

    ReplyDelete