Thursday, August 1, 2013

Return of the Wolfman

The Wolverine
I may not be the most familiar with the X-men series (I hadn't even seen a movie till I started dating the boy!), but I still really liked this one. Yes, I was confused and asked the boy quite a number of questions about the X-men universe, but even so got the majority of the story.

I really like how the majority of it took place in Japan, and thought it gave the movie and interesting feel. I'm not quite sure I'd call it my favorite movie of the summer (that's probably still Iron Man 3), but it's definitely up there.

So do you have to run out and see this? If you're an X-men fan, that I would say, yes. Otherwise, I don't think you have to, but I do think it's worth the escape.

2 comments:

  1. I'll always remember seeing the first Wolverine movie. Mac and I got into a huge fight right before the movie started, and we sat there and stewed the whole time. Here's hoping this one brings better memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big X-Men fan, but we'll see this. The movies are usually fun.

    ReplyDelete