Monday, August 12, 2013

Miller Time

We're the Millers
The previews for this made it look awfully amusing, but for a movie like this, we'll you never know... Thankfully it was one that lived up to expectations, and was hilarious throughout.

I thought the cast was great, and while it's hard for me to pick a favorite, did really like Emma Roberts' character. Going through the movie, you couldn't help but root for everyone and want them to succeed, even though they weren't really the most likable of characters.

One fear of movies like this is that the funniest parts all make it to the preview. In some cases this was true, but while you expected those scenes some of the best parts were a surprise. Plus there were a fun moments you really didn't see coming.

Do you have to run out to the theaters to see this? Maybe not. But it is one I'd recommend watching eventually.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I won't make it to the movie theater for this one but I can't wait to see it!! I love all of the actors and I'm all for a comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going tomorrow to see this! I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete