Monday, August 5, 2013

MMRR in July

I realize I'm a few days late with this, but the August snuck up on me. And since I know you've been waiting with baited breath, here's my monthly recap for July.

Meals
Until we get a Panera in Baton Rouge, every time I have it, it's notable. And on our trip to Florida, I got to have my fix.
Panera
Although will admit the lamb with roasted potatoes and figs the boy made with figs off our tree was pretty delicious, and normally would probably be the highlight.

Moments
The highlight of this month would have to be our Florida trip. Yes, it rained most of the time we were there, but it was still nice to get away.
2nd day at the beach and it hasn't stopped raining :(
Reviews
This past month I've reviews 9 books and 5 movies.
Godiva By Nicole Galland
William & Catherine by Andrew Morton
The Queen's Vow by C.W. Gortner
Together Tea by Marjan Kamali
Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate
The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Tilda Pinkerton’s Magical Hats by the Red Tractor Mailbox by Angela Shelton
The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
Monsters University
Despicable Me 2
Pacific Rim
Red 2
The Wolverine
It's really hard to pick a favorite of these with so many awesome choices. But I'd have to pick Insurgent with Together Tea a close second. As for movies, it would be Despicable Me 2.

Remembering
Four years ago I wrote this post called Cupcake Scented Air Freshener. It's still one of my most visited posts. I won't give it away, but you have to read it to find out exactly why the boy's car started smelling like cupcakes.

What are the meals, moments, reviews, and remembering you've had from this past July?

3 comments:

  1. Busy month! I live down the road from panera, never gotten anything besides a coffee there once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider Panera a treat too. We don't have one in our town either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite meal from July was the sausage stuffed zucchini I made, my favorite moments were the time spent with Becky in VA, I posted one book review, I think, and I was remembering how a year ago in July, I found out I passed level II of the CFA and I really obsessed over whether or not I would pass level III. Thank God I did.

    ReplyDelete