Monday, August 26, 2013

Project 365: Days 229 Through 235

I'm few days late from when I normally post, but I still made it to share my daily photos.
Watermelon & Feta Salad
August 17, 2013 - 229/365: We went to BJ's Brewhouse this day and I tried another of their small plates. (I love these options. So far they've all been delicious, and for only around $2.50, it's a good amount of food especially for an appetizer.) I went with their Watermelon & Feta salad so I could finally try that combination and found it delicious. I really want to try making a version myself at some point though.
Half a Benedict
August 18, 2013 - 230/365: The boy had planned on making eggs benedict this morning, except the hollandaise got a little too warm and scrambled. But even without it, on top of a croissant with bacon, it was still a delicious breakfast and pretty picture. (The boy said something like, "Aren't you happy you can finally show me failing at something on your blog?" Not quite what I was thinking, but I do hope you appreciate his failure!)
Lentil Soup
August 19, 2013 - 231/365: I tried another one of the new Campbell's soups. This time lentils and curry. Again, it's a great choice.
Sauce
August 20, 2013 - 232/365: A sneak peak of a post from next week. Any guesses as to what I'm cooking?
Whole Foods Lunch
August 21, 2013 - 233/365: The expected Whole Foods lunch photo.
Nibs & Brittle
August 22, 2013 - 234/365: Nibs & Brittle Sucre Chocolate Bar.
Reading Pile
August 23, 2013 - 235/365: My reading pile of books I need to read next to the bed. And yes, I realize just how ridiculous this is!

Where you keep the books you've yet to read? How many books of the ones you own are still waiting to be read?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a pile of books!! The poached eggs look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very similar to my pile of books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the poached eggs, I thought they were scoops of ice cream atop bacon. Oddly enough, that didn't seem terrible gross to me...

    Loving all of your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all those books. I recently started using Kindle on my phone and I think I have 10 waiting to be read there. I also keep the hardcopy books in a drawer in my night stand.
    I just don't have as many as you. ;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW on the books! And I really like the watermelon/feta combo, especially at $2.50 per plate!

    ReplyDelete