Friday, August 9, 2013

Making a List

The To Do List
I don't remember the last time I saw a movie where I enjoyed it as much I did this one. The whole thing is hilarious and had me and the entire audience cracking up over and over. And while he may not admit it, the boy had his laugh out loud moments too.

The cast is awesome, and while it's hard to pick a favorite, I loved seeing Rachael Bilson. Although there are a ton of cameos and several big names actors in it.

The one thing that really resonated with me was all the 90s nostalgia. The movie takes place in 1993 and from trapper keepers, to scrunchies, to gel pens, to get tapes stuck in VCRs, it was all there. Plus it was filled with all of your favorites 90s songs.

Maybe you don't have to run to the theaters and see though (although you may have a hard time because it isn't out many places), but you do need to see this film eventually. Trust me, it's a movie you can't help but love, especially as a 20-something gal.

3 comments: