Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social (15)

It's been a while since I've had a chance to link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup's Sunday Social, but am doing so today. I wound up with a extra time this morning, and thought the questions were fun, so here we go!
1. 1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
In 1st grade I would famously say either an astronaut or an ice cream man. Talk about both ends of the spectrum there, right?

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I loved to read, but is that really a surprise to anyone? I also loved playing with my American Girl dolls or Barbies, and for a slightly non-girly pastime, had fun playing dinosaurs with my brother in our front yard.
94 - camping
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I think my junior year of high school, which would have made me 16.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I've cut back my magazines subscriptions lately, since I never seem to have the time to read them all. But the one magazine I have to read every week is Entertainment Weekly.
IMG_0288
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
I guess it could be considered random depending on who you ask, but I always try to have a book in my purse.

If you're stopping by from Sunday Social, be sure to say hi in the comments! Or if you haven't linked up, let me know what some of your answers to these questions would be.

11 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your complete disregard for gender with the "ice cream man" dreams. Hilarity. I loved my Barbies too but also played Hot Wheels with Dad. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to have found yours now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your complete disregard for gender with the "ice cream man" dreams. Hilarity. I loved my Barbies too but also played Hot Wheels with Dad. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to have found yours now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, silly me! I used to say it was a perfect job because that way my future kids would have free ice cream. How funny, right?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right? I feel like I'm too little to be reading such a big book. If I remember, my mom bought it for herself, and because I loved the movie so much picked it up to read. I think I read it over only a day or two. And thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I always keep something to read in my purse. Actually, I usually have more than one way to read it too - an iPad, a Kindle, or an actual book! What can I say? I like to read. =] ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have used a book when I was getting an oil change the other day! Good item to have, you never know when you'll need it.

    PS: hilarious about an ice cream man, so funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl after my own heart: Cheez-Its and EW! Isn't the Bull's Eye the BEST? (Though sometimes I don't get it because I'm not always up on pop culture...and it took me about two years to even understand the Bull's Eye. HAHA!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top 10 list with sarcastic comments use to confuse me as well. It took me the longest time to realize only the first half was true, and the rest was a joke based on what actually happened.

      Delete