Thursday, November 1, 2012

Show Us Your... Desserts

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
It's been a while since I've participated in any of the Show Us Your Life posts over at Kelly's Korner. But since today we're linking up desserts, which is something I'm always a fan of, I figured it was a great week to join back in. And instead of linking up with one specific recipe, I thought I would use this as almost a way of cataloging all of the dessert posts I've written throughout the years. Hopefully this way you find at least something you can't wait to try!
Lemon Bars
Lemon Bars
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
DSC06040
Rolo Cookies
DSC06458
Snickerdoodles
DSC07423
Skinny Girl Margarita Cake
Toffee Matzoh
Toffee Matzah
DSC06349
White Squares

Which of these recipes would you most want to try? And if you're stopping by from Kelly's Korner, be sure to say hi in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've pinned the Toffee Matzah. My husband is Jewish so we need Passover desserts here once in a while. This might even help my husband like matzah! Ha ha ha!

    And I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete