Thursday, November 8, 2012

Show Us Your... Side Dishes

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
Last week I joined in at Kelly's Korner for her Show Us You Life link-up, where we linked our favorite dessert recipes. This week the theme is side dishes. I'll be posting similar to last week, where instead of posting just one recipe, I'm posting several. This is actually all the side dish recipes I've posted in the past few years, which I realize isn't that many. But at least it's a great place to start. Hopefully by posting several options, you can find the perfect one for you!
Charoset
Charoset
Herb and Garlic Roasted New Potatoes
Herb & Garlic Roasted New Potatoes
DSC06987
Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
Carrots & Potatoes Out of the Oven
Roasted Root Vegetables
Chips & Guac
Tortilla Chips

Which dish out of all of these would you most want to try? And if you're stopping by from Kelly's Korner, be sure to say hi in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. so...i am here from Kelly....and i want to try...the roasted root vegetables...and HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roasted potatoes is one of my FAVORITE side dishes!

    ReplyDelete