Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Before the Frost

It's been a while since I've done any type of post on our backyard. That's mainly because it's so overgrown most of it is embarrassing. I love the idea of having a huge backyard, but I just don't have the passion to maintain it. Anyways, with the cold weather quickly entering Louisiana, I figured it was time for one final flower post, at least until next spring.
DSC07440
There are white roses.
DSC07449
And red roses.
DSC07618
As well as my favorite, our Confederate roses which are both red and white.
DSC07442
I know these are mainly weeds, but I love the little yellow flowers (weeds they may be) sprinkled through the green.
Daylilies
Back to flowers that are supposed to be there, we have day lilies.
DSC07439
As well as these white flowers, which I don't know enough about to identify.
Satsumas to Eat
Our satsumas are ripe as well, which is exciting, but not nearly as exciting as ripe fig time.
DSC07580
And for one final shot, here's a little frog on the doorway of our backdoor.

Do you have a favorite flower (either pictured or in general)? Or do you have any idea as to the name of the white unidentified flower?

1 comment: