Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mailbox Monday (13)

I hope everyone is gearing up for a great Thanksgiving week ahead. To start things off, I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday to share the books I've picked up this week. I'd like to thank our host Bermuda Onion's Weblog for stepping up to host for the month of November. So let's get to the books!
Mailbox Monday
Borrowed from Kassiah of The Fictionators
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Speaking of being thankful, I am so appreciative of Kassiah for lending me these books! After I posted my review of Divergent, she commented saying she'd be happy to lend me a copy. And since she was already lending me one book she asked if there was anything else I was looking to read. I loved reading Cold Kiss last year, and knowing she had just read the sequel made the decision easy. I can't wait to read these books, and after loving the first of each series I'm sure I'll love these one too.

What items in your mailbox are you thankful for this week?

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy! your reading week ahead.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday_6416.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Insurgent! And I need to read my copy of Cold Kiss so I can catch up with the sequel. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insurgent looks great! I really need to buy a hard copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, yay sharing! <3 I hope you love both of these novels! :) I haven't read Cold Kiss yet but I LOVED Insurgent! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved divergent but there's a long wait at the library for insurgent!

    ReplyDelete