Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunday Social (8)

I'm back linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup so let's get with it!
What is currently on your wish list?
I'm wishing for my first gingerbread latte of the season. Probably not the answer you were expecting here, but it's the truth just the same.

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need
I don't really use any apps on my phones. The only one I really use (besides facebook & twitter of course) is a movie app to tell me movie times. And I've had it on my phone since I've got it, so I wouldn't really call it new.

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I'm pretty sure everyone's been watching it, but I'm in love with Nashville so far. I can't wait till they release the soundtrack on CD, because I definitely plan on buying it.

Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why
Flicrk
Goodreads
Pinterest
Twitter
As for my favorite? Well, I don't really want to choose just one. But if we're going by time spent on a site, it would have to be, twitter or goodreads.

What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each
Going with movie, it would have to be Love Actually. My friend and I would watch it every year during finals to symbolize the end of the semester, and since college I try to watch it at least once every holiday season.

If you haven't answered these questions yet, let me know your answer to your favorite one in the comments. And if you have, please let me so I can stop by!

6 comments:

  1. love actually and nashville were on my list too! :)

    http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/sunday-social-19/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Actually is one of my favorite movies! I never get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nashville is on my list too! And of course Love Actually never gets old :)

    stopping by from sunday social!

    mylifesomewhereinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! I think I will answer these now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Love Actually. It has such a fabulous cast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm the only person on the planet not watching Nashville. Guess I better get with it!

    ReplyDelete