Wednesday, December 11, 2013

From Miss to Mrs: Inspiration to Realty

I remember while planning our wedding, seeing bloggers make inspiration boards of their wedding and just wondering how they would be able to pull their vision off. Except then after their wedding, they would post a updated board, and it was so close to their vision. I was sure I would never be able to pull it off, but here I am on the other side, and I can finally say, I made it happen.

I never made an "official" inspiration board, but with pinterest, you know longer need to really think about it. Which made it easy to pull the following off my wedding board, with their source information below.

Sources
Row 1: 1 2 3 4
Row 2: 1 2 3 4
I then went through my wedding photos to find similar images that corresponded with my vision, and while It may not be magazine ready, I do think I pulled it off quite nicely.

All photos in this board courtesy of Sabree Hill Photography.
How well do you think I pulled of my inspiration board? And do you have an official vision for your wedding?

Miss a Recap Post?
From Miss to Mrs: The Calm Before the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: There's a Hurricane Coming?
From Miss to Mrs: Here Comes Isaac
From Miss to Mrs: Weathering the Cane
From Miss to Mrs: After the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: Trials and Tribulations
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Errands
From Miss to Mrs: A Night on the Town
From Miss to Mrs: The Hangover
From Miss to Mrs: Rehearsing in the Heat
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Supper
From Miss to Mrs: Gifting the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Night
From Miss to Mrs: Oh What a Beautiful Morning
From Miss to Mrs: Getting Prettified
From Miss to Mrs: Prepping the Plantation
From Miss to Mrs: Turtle Time
From Miss to Mrs: The Photographer Has Arrived
From Miss to Mrs: Becoming the Bride
From Miss to Mrs: Dress Details
From Miss to Mrs: Ou Est le Groom?
From Miss to Mrs: A Bridge-y First Look
From Miss to Mrs: Couple Time
From Miss to Mrs: Just the Two of Us
From Miss to Mrs: Grouping the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: Ain't No Party Like a Bridal Party
From Miss to Mrs: Fun with Family
From Miss to Mrs: Making it Official
From Miss to Mrs: The Bedeken
From Miss to Mrs: The Final Minutes
From Miss to Mrs: Programming Break
From Miss to Mrs: The Processional
From Miss to Mrs: Walking the Walk
From Miss to Mrs: Circle to Ceremony
From Miss to Mrs: Remembrance to Kiddush
From Miss to Mrs: The Exchanges
From Miss to Mrs: Lucky Number Seven
From Miss to Mrs: Mazel Tov
From Miss to Mrs: Ceremony Details
From Miss to Mrs: The Yichud
From Miss to Mrs: Extended Fun with Family
From Miss to Mrs: The One Who Found You
From Miss to Mrs: You Are My Fire
From Miss to Mrs: Eat, Drink, and Be Married
From Miss to Mrs: I Want Candy
From Miss to Mrs: Let's Get Toasty
From Miss to Mrs: What a Wonderful World
From Miss to Mrs: Behind From Where We Came
From Miss to Mrs: Havah Nagilah
From Miss to Mrs: Hey Mr. DJ
From Miss to Mrs: The Littlest Guests
From Miss to Mrs: Show Me the Money
From Miss to Mrs: Tossing Fun
From Miss to Mrs: Don't Stop Believin'
From Miss to Mrs: The Morning After
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Lunch
Chits and Giggles

5 comments:

  1. You nailed it!! Mine was really similar to my inspiration as well which I was happy to see afterwards. Though now that I have two coworkers planning weddings and had two best friends get married last summer I'm thinking of all the things that I could have/would have liked at ours. Ah well, can't have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was I on your inspiration board? How is that even real? I feel like I live in an alternate universe right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because it's an awesome picture and arrangement! And how well do you think my professional florist did at capturing your diy bouquet?

      Delete
  3. I think you did absolutely amazing! This is such a great idea! I wish I would have done something like this for my wedding! By the way, I featured this post in my weekly recap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your wedding turned out! I am in LOVE with that cake!

    ReplyDelete