Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Silly Little Hobbitses

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
I remember loving all the Lord of the Rings movies, but unfortunately I don't feel quite the same about The Hobbit movies. Don't get me wrong, I still like them, but they just feel so drawn out and long that it's hard to sit through them.

With that said, I do think I liked this one better than this first. And while the movie did feel a little much, that wasn't a whole that that felt like filler or parts where I was bored. I think it's more that it's hard to sit through a movie that is so long, especially since really each movie is only part of the story.

But even with these complains, I still feel like the movies are worth watching, and am definitely looking forward to the last one to see how it all ends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see the movie, and I really liked the first one! I still can't believe they're making three movies out of a short book. Haha.

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete