Monday, December 2, 2013

For the First Time in Forever

Frozen
I know there's been a ton of great reviews of this one already, but I have to agree because I absolutely loved it! I almost don't know where to start because there's so many amazing things about it.

First there's the actual story. I loved how it isn't the typical Princess love story. I loved the relationship between the sisters and how everything resolved at the end. And while there is still a true bad guy, it isn't who you'd expect.

Then there's the songs, which I've been listening to practically non-stop since the movie ended. So many perfect songs, where each Princess has her signature one. But even better in my opinion are some of the duets, with "Do You Want To Build a Snowman?" probably one of my favorites.

And the dresses! Just look at the silver-y dress Elsa in wearing the the poster. And Anna's ball gown! So many awesome dresses, that I'd love to wear myself.

If there's one criticism it's the fact that Disney princess never seem to have parents. But even so, that scene wasn't even one of the ones that made me cry.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this one is going on my "must see" list because everyone I know (and read!) is raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't gotten to see it, and may not be able to while it is still in theaters. I CANNOT wait though. :)

    ReplyDelete