1. The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley
2. Paris was the Place by Susan Conley
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. Together Tea by Marjan Kamali
5. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
6. The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Cody Eppstein
7. The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay
8. A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
9. The Ward by Jordana Frankel
10. Survival Lessons by Alice Hoffman
What books would make up your top 10 reads of 2012? And have you read any of the books on my list?
If you're curious, these are my top 10 books from 2012.
I'm linking this post with The Broke and the Bookish for Top 10 Tuesday