Monday, December 16, 2013

December Blog Love

You may have noticed my current blog sponsor Organized Choas in my sidebar. If you haven't check her out yet, here's a few reasons that I really think you should!
Organized Chaos
Shana lives in South Africa, which means while I'm freezing in cold winter weather, at least cold for Louisiana, Shana is just starting her summer. And nothing is better than a trip to the beach in the summer, right? These next two posts are her recaps of her family trip to the beach

Durban Vacation: Part 1 Our First Trip to the Beach

Durban vacation Part 2: Old Friends, New Laughs, and UShaka

In the next post I'm linking to, Shana write a letter to her son on his first birthday.

LJ turns one: Happy Birthday!
"I can't believe that a year has passed already. Last night as I held you in my arms, I could just see that very first moment I held you! It all happened so quick and before we knew it you were born!"
If you want to look into sponsoring From L.A. to LA, be sure to check out my sponsor page.

What are your favorite posts from around the blogosphere this past month?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the love!! Dont worry while you're trying to stay warm I'm nursing my jealousy of missing the cold!

    ReplyDelete