Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seeing Red Again

Red 2
I don't have a lot to say about this one, not because it wasn't bad (I actually really enjoyed it), but it's exactly what you expect it to be. The movie was a lot of fun, and I even enjoy watching it again. And this time with a bigger budget they're traveling across Europe, instead of the US, which was fun to see. I'm not sure it's worth rushing out to the theaters to see. But do think you could have an enjoyable afternoon in the theater with this.

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the preview for this, all I could think was, "I didn't know there was a Red 1!" So I have no idea as to what to expect Red 2 to be about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you still believe I have never seen the first one?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first one, so I can't wait to see this one. I'm glad it sounds like I expected.

    ReplyDelete