Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back to Being Despecible

Despicable Me 2
I remember when I first saw Despicable Me, I wound up being really pleasantly surprised. It wasn't a movie I had wanted to see initially, but actually wound up loving. Except this time, I went into it with high expectations. And while I did enjoy it, I don't think it was as good as the first.

I will give it props on how the previews didn't give away the entire film. Yes, some of the better jokes were in the previews, but there were still a good number of surprises. And I do think it was age appropriate, which I didn't think was quite the case with Monsters University.

I am a little surprised with myself, that I don't have more to say on this, but can at least say it's enjoyable and while we didn't see it in 3-D, I think this would actually be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. The commercials for this movie look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally liked this one more than the first one! But yes, not super appropriate for little kids...what is it with kids and bodily gases!

    ReplyDelete