Monday, May 28, 2012

The Good Guys Dress in Black

Men in Black 3
I wasn't really sure what to expect with this one. Yes, I loved the first one back when it came out. (But I was also in 4th grade or so then.) And I'm not really sure if I've ever seen the second one all the way through. Going into this one there was a likely possibility that it wouldn't live up to the original, and it could have felt like a movie the were hoping people would see because of the name without actually caring if it were good or not.

But luckily, this wound up being one that was as good, if not better, then the first and I really enjoyable. I think this definitely did the series justice and was a lot of fun. Plus I loved the way they ended it, to the point where it almost brought me to tears.

I'm sure there are a lot of people thinking, why make another movie now after so long and whether it's worth seeing. I would say yes, and think this could easily make my top list of summer movies for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment