Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Big Day

So today is the day! This entire week has been a whirlwind and it feels like last Sunday was months ago. What a week.

After multiple plane changes due to weather, a drive from New Orleans that took almost 4 hours for one, after our venue only getting power back yesterday afternoon. It looks like everything (and everyone) is set to go on as scheduled.

I've felt so crazed recently and am always in disbelief that people tell me I seem so calm and organized, when I've never felt so disorganized in my life.

I've spent so much time worried about all the details and pulling off today, that I still can't comprehend that behind all the details, we actually are getting married today. Even this morning sitting in the house with some of my bridesmaids as they get ready it still doesn't feel real. And I just don't think it'll finally hit until I'm all dressed up and see the boy later today.

All the projects and diys are packed up and ready to go, but still need to be loaded into cars. I I guess I'm off it get ready so we can had over the the venue, and I guess next time you read this I'll be a Mrs!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I hope you have wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! So excited for you! Hope today is the best day of your life!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy everything's working out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Mrs.! I hope your day is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! hope it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I hope everything went wonderfully! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting, I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope it was perfect!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your day was everything you wanted it to be. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Hope it was an absolutely wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your day was PERFECT! I was thinking of you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, I hope you can share some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!

    I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete