Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social (4)

Now that things have started to settle down post-wedding I feel like life is getting a little more back to normal. So what better way to relish in that then by linking up to A Complete Waste of Makeup's Sunday Social.
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
My cell phone (aka my motorola droid), coffee, a book (I always make sure to have one hiding in my purse), my wedding rings (my hand feels completely naked without them now and I freak out a little if they aren't there), and water (and I realize it said not to list basic necessities, but I really do feel like I drink more water than the average person. And in most cases would prefer it over any other beverage).

2. All time favorite book? Why?
I love reading the Betsy-Tacy series (which I've blogged about here and here) but as for a favorite standalone book it would have to be Gone With The Wind. I remember being bored at my grandparents' house back in middle school and my grandma giving me the book to read. I fell in love instantly and was finished by the book by the end of the weekend. I've read it over and over since then, and while I do love the movie, I think the book is so much better.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
I would love to do a blog make-over. I haven't touched my blog design in probably 2 or 3 years, so it's definitely about time.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
It probably going to sound sappy, but I would relive 2011 knowing that it would be the last year before my mom died. If I had known I feel like I would have done some things different, but even more than that I just wish I could go back and be able to spend time with her again.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I want to be their friend. Ha! But seriously, I feel like I can come off as being bitch-y at times, but that's more because I can be shy and don't always feel comfortable interacting with people I don't know. But even though I don't always express it I really do like meeting new people and getting to know them.

I hope everyone enjoyed these random questions, and if you're stopping by from the link-up be sure to stop by. I'm hoping to make the rounds of a few blogs, but first I need to start getting ready and then head off to Erev Rosh Hashanah services.

6 comments:

  1. I think your blog is adorable but I look forward to seeing whatever new design you come up with! I don't think you EVER come of as bitchy--but I definitely can see what you mean about not seeming like you're interested in meeting new people. About Gone With the Wind: when I told mom the name of the best man at your wedding she laughed and said "(groom's name) and (best man's name)? Shoshanah should just change her name to ScarletT already!" teehee. Xoxo love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone With The Wind makes my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers an goal! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of questions, I think I will have to do them on my own blog since I'm having so much trouble coming up with content lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally feel you on the just being friends thing! Apparently I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete