Wednesday, October 30, 2013

From Miss to Mrs: Don't Stop Believin'

After a long night on the dance floor, long after most everyone had taken off their shoes, our DJ announced our last song of the night, "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.
00756
I believe his exact words were, "Here's something specific picked by the bride and groom because it has a special meaning to them." And while it was specific picked up me, it was done more because it was what I liked most on a list of last dance songs.
00770
Funny enough, I spent the last dance with my MOH while my groom was in the back sitting down. Although it was fitting in a way, since I'd have the rest of my life with my husband, while my MOH and I are lucky if we see each other more than 2 times in a year.
00772
But after almost 2 years of planning, our wedding was actually over, and my husband and I went off towards off our first night together as a married couple.
00774
What did, or would, you use as a last dance song?

All photos in this post courtesy of Sabree Hill Photography.

Miss a Recap Post?
From Miss to Mrs: The Calm Before the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: There's a Hurricane Coming?
From Miss to Mrs: Here Comes Isaac
From Miss to Mrs: Weathering the Cane
From Miss to Mrs: After the Storm
From Miss to Mrs: Trials and Tribulations
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Errands
From Miss to Mrs: A Night on the Town
From Miss to Mrs: The Hangover
From Miss to Mrs: Rehearsing in the Heat
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Supper
From Miss to Mrs: Gifting the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: The Last Single Night
From Miss to Mrs: Oh What a Beautiful Morning
From Miss to Mrs: Getting Prettified
From Miss to Mrs: Prepping the Plantation
From Miss to Mrs: Turtle Time
From Miss to Mrs: The Photographer Has Arrived
From Miss to Mrs: Becoming the Bride
From Miss to Mrs: Dress Details
From Miss to Mrs: Ou Est le Groom?
From Miss to Mrs: A Bridge-y First Look
From Miss to Mrs: Couple Time
From Miss to Mrs: Just the Two of Us
From Miss to Mrs: Grouping the Girls
From Miss to Mrs: Ain't No Party Like a Bridal Party
From Miss to Mrs: Fun with Family
From Miss to Mrs: Making it Official
From Miss to Mrs: The Bedeken
From Miss to Mrs: The Final Minutes
From Miss to Mrs: Programming Break
From Miss to Mrs: The Processional
From Miss to Mrs: Walking the Walk
From Miss to Mrs: Circle to Ceremony
From Miss to Mrs: Remembrance to Kiddush
From Miss to Mrs: The Exchanges
From Miss to Mrs: Lucky Number Seven
From Miss to Mrs: Mazel Tov
From Miss to Mrs: Ceremony Details
From Miss to Mrs: The Yichud
From Miss to Mrs: Extended Fun with Family
From Miss to Mrs: The One Who Found You
From Miss to Mrs: You Are My Fire
From Miss to Mrs: Eat, Drink, and Be Married
From Miss to Mrs: I Want Candy
From Miss to Mrs: Let's Get Toasty
From Miss to Mrs: What a Wonderful World
From Miss to Mrs: Behind From Where We Came
From Miss to Mrs: Havah Nagilah
From Miss to Mrs: Hey Mr. DJ
From Miss to Mrs: The Littlest Guests
From Miss to Mrs: Show Me the Money
From Miss to Mrs: Tossing Fun
Chits and Giggles

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song choice! I have no idea what we'll choose!

    ReplyDelete