Monday, August 1, 2011

C & A

Cowboys & Aliens
This wound up being another movie I really enjoyed. I think with the title and premise it could have come off as ridiculous or over the top, but it wasn't that at all. Instead it's basically just a Western where aliens just happen to invade. As crazy as it sounds the whole thing actually came off as believable. I'm awfully glad this movie got made, because I can imagine the person who first came up wit the idea was almost laughed at. And I do think it it had been done differently it would have been laughable, but I think it wound up as one of the better movies of the summer.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually based on a graphic novel with the same name. I really enjoy it. I'd been looking forward to it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was entertaining! Perfect for summer, plus DC is so hot! :)

    We saw Captain America too and I ended up really liking it a lot! More than C&A so thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing it, hopefully this weekend- Harrison Ford is my favorite actor!

    ReplyDelete