Saturday, February 16, 2013

Project 365: Days 40 Through 46

One of my 101 in 1001 goals was to complete a 365, and I'm hoping 2013 is the year I make that happen. So far I've succeeded in taking a photo everyday, and hopefully I'm able to continue that trend!
Wearing Pearl Earnings
February 9, 2013 - 40/365: I'm wearing the shirt we all wore for our sorority pictures back in high school. And yes, it still fits me. Barely, though.
Luna Bar & Coffee
February 10, 2013 - 41/365: Coffee & a white chocolate macadamia luna bar for breakfast.
Mediterranean & Pepperoni Pizza
February 11, 2013 - 42/365: The boy made pizza for dinner. Half for me, half for him. Any guesses as to who belongs to which half?
Mardi Gras Decorations
February 12, 2013 - 43/365: Mardi Gras decorations on Mardi Gras.
Yaki Soba & Red Wine
February 13, 2013 - 44/365: Yaki soba with chicken for dinner
Butternut Squash Soup & Banana Bread
February 14, 2013 - 45/365: Butternut squash soup with banana bread for lunch.
Single Serve Hagen Daaz
February 15, 2013 - 46/365: I wasn't a big fan of this actually. I'm not sure if it had been on the shelf at the store too long, or they have a short shelf life. But this expired about a week after I bought it, and not realizing till after, had to eat it a few days later. The overall flavor (caramel cone) was good, but water had started to separate and freeze. And while I don't remember what it cost, I'm sure considering the single serve size, it wasn't worth it.

Has anyone else tried the single serve Haagen Dazs cups? Or in general, to you buy or avoid buying single serve packaging?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

Don't forget to stop by and enter my giveaway for Laury Falter's Fallen!

3 comments:

  1. Hey stopping by from Sunday Social:) I've had the single cup of vanilla and chocolate and they seemed good, not sure about the more "elaborate" flavors though :\ ..Also, is living in LA during Mardi Gras as exciting as I pictue it to be?? lol Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Charmed Life Chronicles from Social Sunday. Jealous that you are succeeding in the 365. I've tried so many times and failed miserably. So kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I love luna bars! I need to try that flavor. Looks like another fun and tasty week!

    ReplyDelete