Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mailbox Monday (23)

Mailbox Monday is a meme created by Marcia formerly of The Printed Page to share the books we've picked up recently. MM travels to a new host every month, and for February our host is Unabridged Chick. For more information on Mailbox Monday check out the official Mailbox Monday site, which includes the hosting schedule for the year. And for more information on my books...
Mailbox Monday
For Review from TLC Book Tours
The Tale of Lucia Grandi by Susan Speranza
A small week for me, which in many ways is a blessing in disguise since it gives me a chance to work through my reading pile. Although by no means am I opposed to big weeks either. I believe this one is a historical fiction about a woman looking back over her life growing up in the 1950s and 60s. It looks to be somewhat epic, so I'm sure it'll hold my attention for a while.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for Laury Falter's Fallen!

12 comments:

  1. This looks good, though the idea of growing up in the 1950s as history is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looks very good -- fascinating era to grow up in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a good one...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeks with no books are good ones for me. :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me. I also think the 50s were scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that time period so the book sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ENJOY your book!!

    Happy Mailbox Monday!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your new book. Congratulations on your wedding. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good to me too!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have the same book in common this week, I agree, it looks pretty epic. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen this but it looks good. Hope your reading week has been fun.

    ReplyDelete