Monday, January 5, 2009

The New Bachelor

The new season of the Bachelor started tonight. I was so excited! I love Jason! I loved him from the start on the last season of the Bachelorette. It's funny watching it thinking how I could be in that situation. "I would totally be able to move to Seattle, I've already lived in California, Maryland, and Louisiana!" or "I love kids! I've spent most of my summers working at camps and I ran an after-school center last year!" Then I do a little reality check and think, o yeah... I am in a relationship. I don't think the boy would be very happy with that. But in my next life... I am so signing up to be on the Bachelor!

But speaking of the show before it started, I thought to myself, "I bet they will have some single moms!" And of course they did! Obvious yes I know. I really liked Megan. She totally seemed like a lacrosse coach too. And the mom whose husband died. Ok, I guess I kinda like all the moms! :) But I couldn't tell if the other girls made it.... did they? Anyone pay attention? Hmmm who else? I liked Melissa, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. I didn't really like the Asian girl. I don't remember what exactly it was, but she said something, and I thought to myself, "Oh no!" And the Shannon girl, the kinda stalker-ish one, so would have been me! lol.

So here's to Jason and the new season! Hopefully they last longer than Deanna and Jesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment