Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Superstitious Much?

Last night during the LSU game, I took a break between innings to check my e-mail. While I was on my computer LSU got a lead off walk to start the inning.

I closed the internet and went back to the couch. LSU got three quick outs to end the inning. I was told I had to go back to my computer and was not allowed on the couch. And if I stayed on the couch and LSU lost it would be all my fault.

Well, LSU lost. So I would like to apologize to all the LSU fans out there for being the absolute ONLY reason that the team lost. Clearly it had nothing to do with the actual team that was playing in Omaha. Therefore, I wanted to apologize say I'm sorry I let everyone down.

We'll see if I'm allowed to watch tonight...

~Shoshanah

2 comments:

  1. Haha yeah that's a little superstitious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's okay everytime I went to an LSU football game as an undergrad we lost... Since I've graduated I don't seem to have that effect any more!

    ReplyDelete