Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Dream of Blogging

A few weeks ago when I was doing a little decorating around the apartment I bought a bulletin board. I really wanted a white board with a bulletin board, but Target was sold out of them so I made do. There's nothing to crazy on our board, mainly bills that have to be paid, coupons, and a Chinese delivery menu. Although you have no idea how long it has taken me to find Chinese delivery in Baton Rouge. I haven't tried it yet, but when I do I will let you know.

I arrived home from my weekend in Santa Cruz to see that my loving boyfriend had left me something on the bulletin board.
Thanks for the support baby! :)

~Shoshanah

11 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!! I can't believe he posted that on your board, so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny!!!
    Love it!

    I was looking at your bookshelf and noticed your reading Bitter is the Black, how do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha - that's awesome. I wish I had a copy of it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cartoon! And so true. I think some of my family must think it is so odd that I blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, love that your bf posted that for you. my boy always laughs at me for blogging and thinks its a bit strange... oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA - This is SO true and so hysterical!!! Does anyone really care about what we write? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was funny ;-D My fiance was impressed about me having a blog, but his brother thought I was a little odd...I don't usually tell people about my blog - but my fiance had to open his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hilarious!!!! Gotta love cartoons :)

    ReplyDelete