Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Challenge

I'm a little late to this challenge, and if you're just finding out about it now you're a little late as well. But it just seemed like to much fun not to join....

Jenna's Journey is hosting a commenting challenge. The goal is to comment on 10 blogs a day from Sunday July 3rd through this Saturday. (Hence where I'm late to the party.) But if you still want to join in the list of participating blogs is here.

If you're stopping by from the challenge, Welcome! And now for a little bit about me. I'm a California girl (from the L.A. area to be more precise) who decided on an almost whim to go the LSU in Baton Rouge for graduate school. (Hence the blog name, From L.A. to LA. Clever, right?) My fiance and I were engaged last November which is part of the reason I'm still living in Louisiana 3 years after graduating.

I am just starting to plan our wedding, and can't wait to blog about it more as it all starts to come together. Lately I seem to have fallen into more of a book blog, mainly because the more book blogs I read the more I find books that I need to read. I love desserts and enjoy cooking. Every once in a while find the time to share a recipe or two, although I will admit they have been lacking as of late. It's been about 2 and a half years that I've been blogging here, and while some of the content varies, I like to say the whole time it's been about me and my various likes at the time.

If you're new here, thanks for stopping by, and hopefully you'll stick around for a while!

6 comments:

  1. {Raise my hand} Late to the party as well! ;) Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Have fun on the commenting challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to LSU for a graduate degree in banking for three summers. I loved it and baton rouge. I am from NW Arkansas. I enjoyed chimes and slot of other cool places. Good luck with wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also stopping in, late, from Jenna's :)

    Congrats on the engagement and have fun planning your wedding. Dont get over stressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the blog hop. Glad you decided to join! I love Baton Rouge, my parents moved there three years ago and we love going to visit!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog... as you read, I am late at joining too.

    Congratulations on the engagement. I am sure planning thew wedding is so much fun! Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late to the party here as well ;)! I am looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete