Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wine and Love

I have a few friend's that partake in Nora's weekly Wine & Love, but this is my first time joining in on the fun.


Wines
  • It has been so ridiculously hot lately. I'm saying high 90's to 100's and that's without the heat index. We've gotten to the point where we (the people who refused to turn on the heater until it was practically freezing) are leaving the air conditioning on 24/7. I can only imagine what our next electricity bill will look like.

  • I just know I'm going to be completely tired at work tomorrow that it's going to be hard for me to function because...
Loves
  • I'm going to the midnight showing up Deathly Hallows tonight! It's my 4th HP midnight showing (all of which have been with the boy meaning our relationship is half as old as the HP movies), and I can't wait!

  • Speaking of movies, we're also supposed to take the boy's niece to go see Winnie-the-Pooh weekend. Is it silly, that part of me is just as excited to see Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, and the rest of the gang?

  • I e-mailed my first potential photographer recently. I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully it works out so I can move onto the next task
What's on your Wine & Love list this week? Be sure to head over to Walking with Nora to join in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. We are going to see HP tonight too! I am so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun that you've been the the midnight showing of HP movies with the boy the last 4 movies!

    And I would be excited to go to Winnie the Pooh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to HP this afternoon! I'm so excited! Hope you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you loved the last HP movie! I thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete