Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Than Meets the Eye

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
This will probably be short, because honestly I don't have a lot to say about this. Overall it was a pretty boring movie. I believe it was almost 3 hours long and felt completely drawn out. Yes, the action scenes were good, but again they good have been shorter. Patrick Dempsey was a pleasant surprise. I had no idea he was in the movie, and was surprised at how big his part was.

Honestly, the best part of the movie, for me, was that they showed the Breaking Dawn: Part 1 trailer before the movie. Seeing it on the big screen before the movie was awesome, and I'm so excited for the movie to come out. I guess it says something when the high point of a movie is one of the previews, right?

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! We didn't get a Breaking Dawn trailer! Only Captain American, Cowboys Versus Aliens and some other garbage!

    ReplyDelete