Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Movie Review

The Lorax
To be honest, I really didn't remember a lot of what The Lorax was about when I went in to see the movie. Obviously I knew it was about trees and the lorax was the guardian, but didn't remember a lot of the details. Of course, now that I've seen the movie, I really want to go back and read the book as well.

But I wound up really enjoying this. They were definitely able to bring the book to life, at least from what I can remember. I loved all the songs, and while I knew it was Zac Efron and Taylor Swift behind the voices, I still managed to lose myself in it.

This is definitely ones that's a lot of fun, and I think even worth seeing the 3-D. Is it bad that some of my favorite movies of the year so far, are kids movies?

2 comments:

  1. I loved it, and I thought they did a great job. We read the book on a normal basis, so I knew what was to come, and I was hoping it wouldn't make me hate the movie. My husband even liked it, and that is saying a lot...not to mention for a cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went and saw it 3D this past weekend and we thought it was really cute!

    ReplyDelete