Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Hunger Games

The Hunger Games
Obviously, the answer is yes, I saw this over the weekend. In fact, I actually wound up seeing it twice, once with a group of friends and once with the boy, and it was just as good on the second viewing.

There isn't a lot to say that hasn't already been said, but of course I loved it. I thought all the actors were wonderful and I thought the contrast between the districts and the capital really made a statement. Not necessarily related to the movie itself but I loved all the previews. (I even saw different previews each time!) Loved the preview for Breaking Dawn but even more was so surprised to see a preview for The Host.

Basically though if you haven't seen the movie, or read the book, you really should.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to go see it again. I saw it with Eric and he was NOT a fan and kind of ruined the movie for me a bit. He kept making me giggle and saying things like "I would totally win this". But I think they did a really good job for a book to movie adaptation, especially such a complex book with SO MUCH going on and so much character development and underlying themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it. I just picked up the book & will start reading soon. Yeah, I'm late! Haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked it! I plan to see it this month!

    ReplyDelete