Wednesday, April 6, 2011

They're Back

If you go through my archives to see whenever I've used the music tag, you'll notice a common theme. Yes, almost everytime it involves the Backstreet Boys. And today is no different.

Introducing the new NKOTBSB (aka New Kids & Backstreet) single Don't Turn Out the Lights.
And yes, a new single means they're planning on releasing an alum together. All I can say is I can't wait for their concert this summer!

(If that video is already down HERE is the link to the official release.)

So tell me what are your thoughts on the new single?

(NKOTBS)Backstreet's Back!

2 comments:

  1. I've got my concert tickets already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this song on the radio this morning going to work but I hadn't heard it till now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete