Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday - Gifts

It's time for another week of cute baby clothes! This week all the items I'm sharing we've received as gifts. While I'm sure there's going to be quite a few more that would fit in this photo in a few weeks after my baby shower, these are some of the first few clothes we've received.
Baby Gifts
The orange onsie is from a friend who couldn't help but poke a little fun at the boy. In case it's a little hard to read it says, "Daddy knows a lot but Mommy knows everything."

The duck sleeper is from my grandmother. It's made of some of the softest material ever. My brother even felt it and said he wished they made something like it in his size! Ha!

The last is a US soccer uniform from my dad. While the baby did just miss this year's world cup, next summer is the women's world cup, so hopefully the baby is able to fit into it then.

4 comments:

  1. I love the duck sleeper. Because we didn't find out the gender with Sam we were given a lot of clothes with ducks on it. In fact, my husband joked that the baby would think he/she was a duck! We even decorated the nursery in a duck theme to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Especially the sleeper with the little duckie feet! Ahh! The cuteness. I saw a onesie at a farmer's market on Saturday that had a beer image on it and said "home brewed." I was thisclose to getting it but didn't want to jinx anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the duck feet on that sleeper! Too cute! I love looking at baby clothes - there are so many cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete