Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mailbox Monday (96)

Yes, it's the end of a weekend, and yes I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday once again to share the books I've recently added to my shelves.
Mailbox Monday
Purchased
Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
So I really didn't need to buy this book. Not only that I haven't even read the last few books Kinsella put out. But of course I received a Barnes & Nobles coupon in my e-mail, and couldn't really say no, right? Plus it's from her shopaholic series, and while I don't love these books as much as I used to, there's still a bit of nostalgia with this series for me.

From Goodreads
The Life Intended by Kristen Harmel
This one really intrigues me. First there's the gorgeous cover. Second, there's the summary that compares it to Sliding Doors and P.S. I Love You. I really hadn't heard of this one before I won a copy, but I have to say I'm excited about it now.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. That Barnes and Noble coupon is sitting in my email calling me name! I can't decide what I want to get.

    I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cover for The Life Intended!! It's so simplistic but gorgeous :) I hope you enjoy both of your books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the Kinsella book around but The Life Intended is new to me. Like the cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping this Shopaholic book will have the magic of the early books of the series. Enjoy your new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have two really nice books. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the high heeled shoe even though I can't wear them. :)

    ENJOY your reading week, and Happy Halloween.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopaholic to the stars is making the rounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Life Intended caught my eye. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love books about "other lives" and "what if?" Life Intended is definitely one I want to know more about.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great week, enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read your review of The Life Intended. It sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete