Thursday, October 9, 2014

31 Weeks Bumpdate

31 Weeks
How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A coconut

Maternity Clothes: About a month or so ago I bought a maternity bra, and while the cup size still works the band is getting a little tight. I'm guessing I might need to go back and buy an even bigger one at this point.

Nursery: Still the same.

Stretch Marks: Thankfully still none!

Sleep: For whatever reason my sleep been pretty much amazing the past few nights.

Movement: Lots of movement, and while I do feel it throughout the day, I definitely notice it the most at night.

Cravings: Nothing really I can think of.

Symptoms: Again, nothing really to out of the ordinary the past few days.

What I Miss: Definitely eating desserts. Although my birthday is this Friday (which means I'll officially be leaving my 20s), so I may just make one small exception for a tiny dessert.

Looking Forward To: Yes, my 30th birthday is Friday, but I'm not quite sure if I'm looking forward to it yet...
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks
30 Weeks

3 comments:

  1. You look super great!! Can't believe how far along you are now! The end is so near

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look so cute! I hope that you treated yourself to a little dessert last night on your birthday! And I hope you had a special day! I like my 30s so much better than my 20s so hopefully that will be the case for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! And yes, as Lisa said, I loved my thirties way more than my twenties so hopefully the same goes for you.

    ReplyDelete