Thursday, October 2, 2014

30 Weeks Bumpdate

Not quite sure how it's happened, but somehow I'm 3/4 of the way through my pregnancy. Crazy given how quickly everything has already gone by, I just know I'm going to blink and it will be over.
30 Weeks
How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A head of cabbage

Maternity Clothes: Still holding status quo here.

Nursery: Once again, no more progress here.

Stretch Marks: No progress here, although that's a pretty good thing, especially since I never seem to remember to use my belly butter.

Sleep: The past few mornings I've woken up early-ish since my legs feel so tight. Not that they're actually cramping, but I think it's just being in the same position all night there not very happy.

Movement: The past few days especially the movement has really picked up.

Cravings: Nothing really, although it's interesting how easy-ish is has been to avoid eating candy when that's no longer really an option.

Symptoms: I've always had a really deep belly button, and while I wouldn't call it an outie yet, it's kind of crazy how shallow it's become.

What I Miss: I'm already over pricking myself to test my blood sugar. But at least all of my result so far have been right on target.

Looking Forward To: October is going to be a crazy month! We definitely don't have a free weekend until mid-November. So honestly, I'm just hoping to be able to survive it all.
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Good luck with the blood sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bumpy you're looking these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your blood sugars have all been OK. Not a fun thing to have to do often, though!

    Yea for being 3/4 done, though! I hope the remaining weeks go by fast! (or as fast as you'd like them to go!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find some down time in the next month to help you get through. I find life is exhausting enough right now without being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete