Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photolicious Stairs

Anais at Through Green Eyes tagged me to do a photolicious post. The way it works is to open your 6th photo folder and post your 6th photo in the folder. So I pulled up the 6th folder, and took out the 6th photo and came up with this:
The way upstairs
The staircase in my apartment. I first posted this photo on February 7, 2009 when I posted a photo tour of the new apartment here. Not the most exciting of pictures, I know.

Since that picture was taken I have actually done a little decorating on the staircase. I had some wooden picture frames I had bought from Ikea a year or two ago. I hadn't unpacked all of my photos when I put them up, so I didn't have a lot of possibilities, buy here are the photos currently hanging on my staircase.
Cotten Candy in front of the Eiffel Tower
This is one of my favorite pictures of myself. It was taken when I was on my 3 week intensive study abroad coarse in France. This was summer 2005. If you look closely you will see a sign on the Eiffel Tower saying Paris 2012. At that point Paris was one of the finalists for the 2012 Olympics. Unfortunately, London won out and that is where the 2012 summer Olympics win be. And the cotton candy? That was TWICE the size of my head. I paid 2.5 euros for that.
Me, Boy, and Sadie
This was summer 2007. This is the Boy holding his newborn niece at the hospital. I am a mess, because this was during the summer when I was a camp counselor, and this was taken after a long day of work.
Me and My brother with Bon Jovi
This was taken summer 2006. This is me, my brother and Bon Jovi. Yeah... I would like to say the man reason this is on the wall is because it is me and my brother. But yeah...
2006-08-06 013
This was also taken summer 2006. This was about a week before I moved from California to Louisiana. This is me and my friend Liz. We've been friends since 2nd. Not my longest friendship though, I have another friend who I've known since birth, but haven't decided on which picture of us to hang, yet. It will happen eventually.

Getting back to the point of this post, I was tagged. I guess this is probably the easy way out, but let me know if you want to do a photolicious post. Leave a message in the comments and I will link to your photo entry! I guess first come first serve? We'll see...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I was tagged to do this too, I should get on that.

    You look SUPER tanned in that photo of you and your boyfriend and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amber...you do look super tanned!!!

    And the picture of the stairs made me laugh so much!!!! It was interesting, but I'm glad you added some other cool photos (like Bon Jovi!!! Totally jealous)

    Now I want cotton candy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your photos! And no, it's not in ANY way related to the show...I only say that b/c they make that VERY clear on their menu HAHA-I can't wait to recap my Chicago trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Europe in May. Any suggestions for my MUST visits when we stop by Paris for two days or so??

    ReplyDelete