Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frozen Thursday

Is a alluded earlier, I have officially decided to name these Thursday night posts Frozen Thursdays. Because, A it is Thursday (duh). And B it is the day I allow myself to indulge in my favorite frozen meals. Normally Kashi or Amy's but if anyone has any suggestions I am open to try.
Kashi Pesto Pasta Primavera

Kashi Pesto Primavera
First all of the Kashi pasta dishes are my favorite, and the pesto is my favorite of those. Partly because I love pesto. But also I love the vegetables that come with this one. I love peas and love red peppers. I can be picky about carrots, but I even love the carrots that come with this.

Molten Caramel Cake

And for dessert Molten Chocolate Cake
Again one of the Betty Crocker Warm Delights. I think this is actually my favorite flavor of those too. (I'm kind of caramel obsessed.) It's hard to tell, but this is actually a mini. So only 150 calories. It's funny I don't need the bigger size, or even want to eat the 2nd one after finishing this (They come in a double pack). However, I like the bigger ones better because they are more gooey-er in the middle. I guess I could probably get that effect by heating it up longer. Maybe I'll try next time.

~Shoshanah

P.S. If someone ever ruined my engagement surprise like the Chief did to Meredith on Grey's tonight I would be SO f-ing mad. OMFG.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I could not believe he did that. Then when Derek hit the ring with the bat, I literally gasped. That was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!!! When he said that my jaw dropped...and then she told Derek that she knew...not a good idea with the way he is right now...

    I really hope Izzie doesn't die!!

    Oh, and the pesto frozen meal looks really good!

    ReplyDelete