Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frozen Thursday

Is a alluded earlier, I have officially decided to name these Thursday night posts Frozen Thursdays. Because, A it is Thursday (duh). And B it is the day I allow myself to indulge in my favorite frozen meals. Normally Kashi or Amy's but if anyone has any suggestions I am open to try.
Kashi Pesto Pasta Primavera

Kashi Pesto Primavera
First all of the Kashi pasta dishes are my favorite, and the pesto is my favorite of those. Partly because I love pesto. But also I love the vegetables that come with this one. I love peas and love red peppers. I can be picky about carrots, but I even love the carrots that come with this.

Molten Caramel Cake

And for dessert Molten Chocolate Cake
Again one of the Betty Crocker Warm Delights. I think this is actually my favorite flavor of those too. (I'm kind of caramel obsessed.) It's hard to tell, but this is actually a mini. So only 150 calories. It's funny I don't need the bigger size, or even want to eat the 2nd one after finishing this (They come in a double pack). However, I like the bigger ones better because they are more gooey-er in the middle. I guess I could probably get that effect by heating it up longer. Maybe I'll try next time.


P.S. If someone ever ruined my engagement surprise like the Chief did to Meredith on Grey's tonight I would be SO f-ing mad. OMFG.


  1. I completely agree! I could not believe he did that. Then when Derek hit the ring with the bat, I literally gasped. That was awful.

  2. I agree!!!! When he said that my jaw dropped...and then she told Derek that she knew...not a good idea with the way he is right now...

    I really hope Izzie doesn't die!!

    Oh, and the pesto frozen meal looks really good!