Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Robots in Disguise

Transformers: Age of Extinction
If you go back and read my review of the last Transformers movie this one will read relatively the same. Too long, but great previews. This time we saw the trailer for Mockingjay Part 1. We also saw the new trailer for The Giver, and while I had seen the first one, I was excited to see parts of it WILL actually be in black and white as the book was.

As for the movie, again they could have cut out a lot of the actions scenes and made them a lot shorter. I wanted to like Mark Wahlberg's daughter, Nicola Peltz, but it seemed all she did the entire movie was scream. I was excited for the dinobots, but they were only in a small bit of the movie and didn't show up till the very end.

In some ways I want to say I was disappointed by this, but it actually was just as I expected it to be. And even with all my complaints I'm sure I'm still likely to see the next one in the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment